7/31/2014

[TT] My Day Soundtrack

On this Thought Thursday, I decided to share with you all some songs I like to listen to in relation to various daily activities. Going about daily life can be challenging, but music makes the grind much easier and can set the mood for anything. So here we go, just some music to play (perhaps) as we go through our lives:

AS I'M BLOGGING:
XXANAXX - Disappear


WAKING UP IN THE MORNING:
Dean Martin & Helen O'Connell - How D'Ya Like Your Eggs In The Morning


DOING CHORES AROUND THE HOUSE:
Maurice Chevalier & Hayley Mills - Enjoy It! (from Disney's In Search of the Castaways)


PLAYING DOTA 2:
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl - Pirates Montage


COMMUTING TO/FROM WORK:
Depeche Mode - All I Ever Wanted


Iggy Azalea - Just Asking


COOKING (...and singing):
Dash Berlin - Till The Sky Falls Down



Here are just some of the music I like to listen to during my day, feel free to share some of your favourites! I'm always up to listening to new songs and incorporating them into my daily routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment